Your Wedding Flowers
Working in sync with nature and producing beautiful bespoke seasonal arrangements for weddings.
Let’s be earth friendly with a Go Green wedding flower package created for you by Floral Gift.
How do we do this?
- Saving on travel miles by growing flowers and foliage in our own flower field.
- Working alongside British flower growers.
- Where ever possible we choose not to use floral foam a non-biodegradable plastic product, arrangements are made by using traditional methods.
- Fresh flowers and foliage can be displayed in vessels that you may already have recycled such as glass jars, tins, bottles, wooden boxes and pots.
- Your bouquets will be delivered to you in glass jars, not large amounts of non-recyclable packaging.
- Our Natural Confetti consists of flower petals and foliage leaves that have been picked just for you to tone in with your wedding flower colour palette this is all fresh and completely biodegradable.
- We encourage recycling of flowers as much as possible throughout your wedding day by moving arrangements from ceremony to reception, using bouquets as centrepieces and not forgetting to offer arrangements as gifts at the end of your day. This is a great way of recycling and creating very little waste that can often be associated with wedding flowers.
Browse through our website to find out more about how we work and help to reduce our carbon footprint
Floral Gift work with wedding venues in Northumberland, Scottish Borders and North East of England.
Will you provide us with an itemized floral proposal of all elements we’ve discussed, along with prices? We like to offer couples a bespoke service, which involves a complimentary consultation, this allows us to discuss your ideas, style and colour palette for your special day, and we will then provide you with an initial floral proposal which will include pricing.
We would like to create a natural theme for our wedding, can you help us to achieve this? Certainly using fresh foliage that we have grown and foraged for from the woods and hedgerow, along with flowers we have grown this allows us to create rustic, wild and informal arrangements.
How far in advance to our wedding will you create our bouquets and arrangements? Flowers and foliage are picked and conditioned two to three days prior to your big day. Bouquets and arrangements are created the day before your wedding. This allows for optimum freshness.
Can you provide flowers for our Venue/church ceremony? We’d love to help, we can provide your entire flower arrangements, if however you would like us to provide flowers for you to create your own we will freshly pick and condition all flowers and foliage in keeping with your chosen colours.
We absolutely loved the flowers, confetti and arch way you made for us. They were an absolutely amazing addition to the day and we can’t thank you enough for how easy and loving your service was! Best day ever!!!
Rebecca and Adam Woodhill
We wanted to say a huge thank you for the flowers at our wedding – they looked fabulous. We loved seeing everything come together and your flowers were a huge part of our day… we loved the style and everything worked with our plans to perfection. We had the most amazing day so thank you for being very easy to work with… it took us a little while to get going with our ideas for flowers but you really helped us as well as helping us with ideas to feed in to our other decorations.
Stephen & Sarah Newton Hall
OH MY !!! the chateau was absolutely STUNNING!!!!!! I was absolutely blown away by what you have created for us! It was beautiful!!! We were absolutely balled over by what you did. Words can’t really express how grateful we are, thank you for everything!
Lisa and David Le Petit Chateau
We look forward to sharing our enthusiasm, inspiration and commitment with you.